Why do you want to hide or show apps on Galaxy S10? Seemly, all apps inside are important for you. Apparently, not all apps give benefit to the user even it may disturb the performance of the phone. As the example is the presence of the round or pill-shaped hole. The hole makes the users feel not comfortable when they use a white background application. In this page, you will find a way to hide or show Samsung Galaxy S10 apps. Let’s enjoy it!
Hide or Show Apps on Galaxy S10: which one you want to know first?
This page will reveal to hide or show apps on Galaxy S10. However, it is unable to discuss it at once. Therefore, you should determine one of them to emerge first. Here, it will lift up about how to hide the apps on Galaxy S10. Follow these 4 steps:
- You will hide the application by deleting the shortcut. First, find the application by swiping left or right.
- Long press the application until the following menu appears:
- Select item
- Remove from home
- You continue with tapping Delete from Home
- The screen will delete your application shortcut
So, the way to hide the apps does mean delete the app. The users will not be able to do it for the apps coming from the venture directly.
Show Apps on Samsung Galaxy S10
Of course, showing the apps on the galaxy S10 is the opposite to hide it. That’s is why you may not delete and you cannot do it. Perhaps, you do not need the apps right now but you never know in the future. Same with the steps above, it only need 4 steps too:
- Launch the application tray by sliding the Home screen up.
- Do the same steps for this second part. Then, the next menu will appear:
- Select item
- Add to home
- Next, you must tap Add to Home.
- Automatically, the screen will be full of Applications. Then, continue with a long touch and drag it to the location you want.
What do you think about the idea to hide or show apps on Galaxy S10? Absolutely, hiding the apps has another meaning. This way helps you to save your battery life. It is because the hidden apps do not spend the battery. Definitely, this information is useful for all people where many of them do not know it yet. After this, select the apps that you really need right now and then, hide the rest. Good luck!
Leave a Reply