A person owning a smartphone wants to get a multifunctional device that is beneficial thing for everyone. Luckily, Samsung Galaxy user can surf Internet and watch favorite videos on YouTube simultaneously, in one picture. To maintain multifunctional display, let’s launch Multi Window which is used for screen splitting. So, we will learn to adjust galaxy split screen. You will get pleasure as soon as you first install galaxy s10 split screen. It’s great! Users get an opportunity to apply two apps simultaneously. Let’s look how it works.
Some tricks for using split screen samsung easily
As we have already told, s10 split screen option is very important, since it allows people to run two programs together. We will be able to enjoy karaoke on Smule and text your friends with Line and WhatsApp. Ok, let’s learn more about samsung split screen mode.
1. At first, go to the Recent Application. It is situated in the lower left-hand corner at your display.
2. After that, move in both sides to settle a preferable app.
3. Next, choose an application, such as Gmail, radio, gallery etc., placed on the top of the display.
4. Then, let’s click Open to use the feature of splitting the screen.
5. Click another one for viewing from the Recent app. When a person wants to change attachment, he just chooses this mark on the left down there.
6. Tap X mark above, for closing split screen adjustment.
7. To control the size of the picture, move the horizontal toolbar upright between the applications.
Essential facts about split screen android samsung
Samsung double screen does not work, what should we do?
Some of applications do not maintain Multi window installations. For example, Instagram is one of them. It does not provide split screen on samsung. Thus, you cannot open more apps, using Instagram. Probably after updating, the new version might support samsung duel view function.
Image on your display.
As usual, the screen on your Samsung is set for portrait. In the case, when people prefer to install a landscape on the dual screen, it would be better to activate the Auto-Rotate mode. Simply turn your smartphone aflat, so you can enjoy a split screen view.
So, this was our guide for samsung galaxy split screen. We have a belief that you can use it productively. If you still can’t cope with splitting screen on samsung smartphone, you can always contact us for discussing the situation.