How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S10? It doesn’t matter if it’s a pattern lock or a simple password, you can decide this problem easily. Just follow the instructions from the article. There are several ways Google security questions find how to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S10.
You can use Google the Find my mobile function which can not only definite the location of the Android device on the phone, it gives you the opportunity to reset passwords on the phone. The process is done online with the answering Google security questions.
There are only option of 3 options that you can do to unlock it if you don’t know what your password or pattern to unlock the lock is and that you will read more details about in the next paragraphs of this article:
- To reset the password, using Find my mobile (there’s a chance to delete the data on the phone if needed)
- To unlock the screen, using Find my mobile as well
- To delete all the data including passwords from the phone using buttons on the phone
So, let’s begin! Now you will learn how to unlock Galaxy S10!
- How to Use Always On Display for Samsung Galaxy S10?
- Galaxy S10 Quick Start Guide: How to Setup a Phone Quickly
- How to fix Bixby not working on Galaxy S10 | Bixby has stopped error
- How to Reset Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10+ in Easy Ways
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 Using Samsung Find My Mobile To Avoid losing data
This method can be used for unlocking an all Android device Gmail account or smartphones without losing data your important data. Simply go through this simple procedure.
First: Launch My iPhone and click on “Login”. Step 2: Continue to use your Samsung phone gmail account password and successful login information. Step 1 : After successful login verifying a user, tap the device tab in the bottom left corner. Step 4. Select the search for mobiles option and choose a Samsung Galaxy S10 in left hand menu. 5. Select the unlock button in the small pop-up menu on the upper left.
How to Samsung Galaxy S10 Password Reset Without losing data information
Fix Forgot Pattern Lock Samsung S10 using Find My Mobile
In case your smartphone pattern lock has been lost, Find my mobile function will help you to definitely the location of the cell phone, and provide you with the security of the data.
Furthermore, using the function you will be able to unlock Galaxy S10 not remembering your password or smartphone lock. Before you go on screen instructions to the main instruction, you have to make sure that you manage to sign in to your Gmail account Samsung Account.
- Open Settings
- Press on Bio-metrics and security
- Press on Find my mobile, which can be found in the security section
Thanks to this button you can definite location of your last erase device, on your phone erase device and manage it distantly when you lost your phone or device and don’t know the password
- Log into your Samsung Account
- At last, you can factory reset your password or pattern on s10. If necessary, you can even delete all the data from your phone (e.g., if you lost your phone and don’t want somebody to have access to your data).
To unlock the lock screen password again, follow the instruction written below.
For All Samsung Galaxy Gadgets
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/by clicking the link.
- If you already have an gmail account in Find my mobile, then sign in. If you don’t, you can register now. When you’ve entered your Gmail account, you’ll see your phone number on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Unlock my screen.
- Then pick Unlock again and wait till the procedure is finished.
- There a factory data reset message “The screen is unlocked” should be shown. Now you can create a different screen lock. It will be better to write a new lockdown somewhere or just memorize it properly. However, you already know it, just a reminder.
If this method didn’t work out, you can try to carry out the instruction below, but, unfortunately, it assumes that you delete all the data from your phone.
How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- Turn off your phone.
- Push and hold the buttons Volume up, Bixby key, and Power button at one time. Let go of the buttons when you see that the screen lights up. The Samsung logotype will change to the recovery lock screen.
- Push the button Volume down, and release it when you see the phrase Wipe data/Factory reset. Push the Power in order to pick the variant.
- Next, push the button Volume down so that you pick Yes. Again, push the Power button to make a choice which means the factory reset of the Samsung.
- The last step leads to irreversible consequences. It is the last chance to change your decision. So, the operating principle is the same. You press the button Volume down, switching to reboot system now, and then press the Power to pick it. After that, all internal data will be deleted including Samsung & answering Google security questions correctly, pictures, videos, and notes.
Can Samsung S10 be unlocked?
The device is permanently unlocked and can be used with any SIM card that is not from T-Mobile. The T-Mobile device lock app provides instant access to device locks. Follow these instructions for gaining access to the Unlocked iPhone application for Android devices. Visit your home screen.
What is the unlock code for Samsung S10?
Enter your password and click OK or Confirm. It’s done, and Samsung’s Galaxy S10 smartphone has finally been factory unlocked.
Is it possible to unlock a locked Samsung?
Select Lock on the left. Enter your Samsung username at the time of your request, then choose Next. The device is not locked, and you can check your device’s location by pressing the green checkmark. Factory data reset message.
That was all the details about unlocking Samsung Galaxy S10, deleting the information, and factory hard reset passwords. We hope you will manage to get access to the phone. Good luck!