How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S10? It doesn’t matter if it’s a pattern lock or a simple password, you can decide this problem easily. Just follow the instructions from the article. There are several ways how to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S10. You can use the Find my mobile function which can not only definite the location of the phone, it gives you the opportunity to reset passwords on the phone. The process is done online with the account.
There are 3 options that you can do if you don’t know what your password or pattern lock is and that you will read about in the next paragraphs of this article:
- To reset the password, using Find my mobile (there’s a chance to delete the data on the phone if needed)
- To unlock the screen, using Find my mobile as well
- To delete all the data including passwords from the phone using buttons on the phone
So, let’s begin! Now you will learn how to unlock Galaxy S10!
- How to Use Always On Display for Samsung Galaxy S10?
- Galaxy S10 Quick Start Guide: How to Setup a Phone Quickly
- How to fix Bixby not working on Galaxy S10 | Bixby has stopped error
- How to Reset Apps on Galaxy S10 and S10+ in Easy Ways
How to Samsung Galaxy S10 Password Reset Without losing information
Fix Forgot Pattern Lock Samsung S10 using Find My Mobile
In case your pattern lock has been lost, Find my mobile function will help you to definitely the location of the phone and provide you with the security of the data. Furthermore, using the function you will be able to unlock Galaxy S10 not remembering your password or pattern lock. Before you go to the main instruction you have to make sure that you manage to sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Open Settings
- Press on Bio-metrics and security
- Press on Find my mobile, which can be found in the security section
Thanks to this button you can definite location of your phone and manage it distantly when you lost your phone or don’t know the password
- Log into your Samsung Account
- At last, you can reset your password or pattern lock on s10. If necessary, you can even delete all the data from your phone (e.g., if you lost your phone and don’t want somebody to have access to your data).
To unlock the screen, follow the instruction written below.
For All Samsung Galaxy Gadgets
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/by clicking the link.
- If you already have an account in Find my mobile, then sign in. If you don’t, you can register now. When you’ve entered your account, you’ll see your phone number on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Unlock my screen.
- Then pick Unlock again and wait till the procedure is finished.
- There a message “The screen is unlocked” should be shown. Now you can create a different screen lock. It will be better to write a new lockdown somewhere or just memorize it properly. However, you already know it, just a reminder.
If this didn’t work out, you can try to carry out the instruction below, but, unfortunately, it assumes that you delete all the data from your phone.
How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- Turn off your phone.
- Push and hold the buttons Volume up, Bixby key, and Power button at one time. Let go of the buttons when you see that the screen lights up. The Samsung logotype will change to the recovery screen.
- Push the button Volume down, release it when you see a phrase Wipe data/Factory reset. Push the Power button in order to pick the variant.
- Next, push the button Volume down so that you pick Yes. Again, push the Power button to make a choice which means the reset of the Samsung.
- The last step leads to irreversible consequences. It is the last chance to change your decision. So, the operating principle is the same. You press the button Volume down switching to Reboot system now and then press the Power button to pick it. After that, all internal data will be deleted including Samsung & Google account, pictures, videos, and notes.
That was all about unlocking Samsung Galaxy S10, deleting the information, and resetting passwords. We hope you will manage to get access to the phone. Good luck!