Nowadays QR code is a fast way to transmit information, no matter if it’s a video, a photo, or a text because most commonly QR codes contain links to websites. So how to scan QR code Samsung Galaxy?
As it is written in the title, there are 2 ways to do it: using Bixby Vision and through the Internet. Both of them are extremely easy and don’t require any additional apps.
There may be some subtleties in the algorithm of turning QR code scanners because of the differences in the Samsung models. However, these nuances are not significant, so you still will be able to figure everything out.
From the article, you will learn everything about Samsung scanning software and also how to screenshot on a Samsung s10.
How to scan QR code Samsung Galaxy using Bixby Vision
It is almost guaranteed that you have a Bixby vision function if your Samsung model is not older than Galaxy S8 or Galaxy Note 8.
The advantage of the Bixby QR code scanner is that it is easy to set it. All you need to do is to open the app, press the button, and agree with the messages.
Follow these steps to scan a QR code:
- Open the Camera app.
- Press on the Bixby vision button in the upper left corner.
- In case you have never used the function, you’ll get requests for permission to the app. Agree with all of them.
- Put the QR code in the camera range. When the phone will recognize the QR code, a message with the QR code’s content will appear on the screen.
- Click on the message to go to the content.
How to scan QR code Samsung Internet
One more way how to scan QR code with Samsung galaxy is to do it with the help of the Internet. Just like in the case with the previous method, you have to do some additional actions when you use the function for the 1st time.
Follow the steps to get a QR code’s content available:
- Go to the Internet app.
- Press on the 3 lines icon in the lower part of the screen.
- Press on the Settings button, after choosing Useful features.
- Turn on the Samsung QR code scanner by pulling the slider to the right.
- Get back to the browser page you left clicking on the back arrow.
- Press on the address string and find the sign of the QR code in the right corner of it.
- Press on the sign to turn on the camera.
- Put the QR code in the camera range.
- The scanner will recognize the QR code and give you a message with a link to it. Click on the message.
In case you find the Samsung scanner is not working, maybe the quality of the QR code is too bad to be recognized. Try to come closer or focus the camera better.
By the way, if you use the Samsung Health app, there’s an option allowing you not only to scan with s health barcode scanner but also give your own screens to the others, so they can follow you in the app.
If you have no possibility to meet, you can send a screenshot to your friend. Here’s how to screenshot of Samsung s10. Just press on the Volume down and Power buttons together.
That is all! We hope you will manage to turn on the function of QR code reader. Good luck!