Our story is dedicated to difficulties in which one can meet dealing with Samsung galaxy s10 screen rotation. Perhaps you failed in using this function, or you have another trouble, that is hard to settle.
The steps possible to take when auto rotate s10 quit functioning.
So if you have a question and s10 auto rotate not working it will be necessary to investigate the situation. First of all, take our advice presented further.
- Deactivate Galaxy S10 auto rotate function, reload the device.
In previous versions of smartphones Galaxy S10 auto rotate not working problem occurred quite often. So, what can we do facing this situation?
- The basic thing you should do is switching off the function of automatic rotation, next to reload the software. It is necessary to undertake it if you haven’t done it before.
Next steps when Samsung screen does not rotate are the following:
- Reset the rotate feature. Users should only move aside the panel of notifications. Soon the title Portrait will be seeing.
- Push Power and Volume down together and keep them nearly 15 seconds.
- Do it before your Samsung overload.
These actions will relaunch the work and clarify Random Access Memory.
We have already said that this way is possible when in old versions of android auto rotate is missing. No information available if it is possible with Galaxy S10, but anyway it would be better to test.
- Partially clear data in the case if Samsung screen rotation not working.
Samsung applies cache structure. It is kept in cache partition and helps to use the device fast. Memory occurs to be spoiled due to the upgrading of S10. It may happen on many occasions as well. It seems to be innocuous at first sight. Nevertheless, this thing may cause a lot of small troubles for users.
- For being certain that the cache is clear you should rub it off.
The described procedure can help your mobile to substitute the present cache with the updated one.
For the realization of this process on your smartphone follow recommendations:
- Disable your device
- Push Volume up and Bixby, next do it with the button of Power
- Stop holding the buttons when the Samsung symbol is shown. It lasts at least 40 seconds as long as the Android’s menu of recovering system displays. So far the inscription Installing system update will be shown.
- Push Volume down repeatedly and select “wipe cache partition”
- Push Switch on to choose
- Push the button Volume lower button and when the word “yes” is selected touch Power key
- Lastly, the process is finished. The title “Reboot system now” is selected
Safe Mode review
Weakly encoded apps may sometimes be harmful to Play store. If it is provided on the smartphone, it can become the reason of unpredictable troubles. That is why users may face some difficulties in their Samsung. To examine the situation with the device activate the safe mode. Thus, all unknown applications will be canceled and just original ones will remain. Only maintaining the safe mode you can be sure that every third party app will be locked.
How to activate the safe mode:
- Switch off smartphone
- Click and keep Power
- As soon as you see the logo, loosen the button
- After that, touch Volume down. Keep it till the smartphone overload Safe mode takes place on the lower corner of the display.
- Loosen the button when you see it
- Inspect produced results
Don’t forget that safe mode doesn’t inform users about possible troubles. You can check if third party apps exist trying to locate it. That is why it would be better to remove applications particularly, install it in a safe way and later to inspect galaxy. If the issue remains, you should follow this action more time for another application. Check the applications carefully if you doubt that this situation occurs.
How to execute the reset of installation
This procedure can help you with a problem in galaxy s10 screen rotation. It is the same function as factory obstacles to reset the owner’s information. In the event when android screen won’t rotate try to take our advice. Start Setting up, choose General management, click Reset and eventually go to Reset settings.
How to calibrate touchpad on screen rotation galaxy s10
Samsung auto rotate function works by means of activating sensors on the display. Samsung still remains the best in making sensors, however, some problems exist. There cases when some drawbacks can be met. So they influence the device bad way. Galaxy s10 hasn’t possessed means of calibration yet. When you see them act you can carry some third party apps and control different overall sensors (for instance, compass or navigation systems)
Let’s learn to carry complete reset on Samsung
When a person meets such kind of difficulties and Samsung tablet wont rotate screen this method is possible to be used.
The steps are the following.
- The first variant. Let’s clear the setting by using setting menu. This variant is the simplest one that is why we advise to apply it. A user just tap the setting menu and do the things mentioned below:
Important! Make a copy of private information and save it in a personal google account.
- Move to settings
- Move to general management
- Push reset
- Choose Factory data reset
- Learn the date, next choose Reset
- Finally, choose Delete all to verify the step
- The second variant. Let’s delete the settings by means of using hardware options. It is so-called hard way. When galaxy does not download or you can’t enter menu this way will be really suitable. Convert the smartphone in recovery mode. Now you can simply launch the reset process. Sometimes it demands several attempts to get an entrance to Recovery, so be tolerant and try more and more.
- Make copies of private intelligence in advance.
- Very important thing is to delete user account. When you meet difficulties doing this rung, just omit this process.
- It is significant to shut down the smartphone. If you failed to do it, to launch the mode of recovery will be impossible. When a user cannot turn off his gadget by means of Power key, he should look for the battery to run out. Next, load the smartphone for half an hour and launch Recovery regime.
- Touch buttons Volume up – Bixpy buttons simultaneously
- After that push and keep switch on button
- Don’t keep these keys when Recovery menu appears
- Touch Volume down and select wipe data/factory reset
- Push turn down the volume button and choose the word Yes
- Verify reset by using Power key.
How to set third-party apps
Although we don’t agree with this fact we can boost s10 rotate screen function for a while by means of third party app. We can obtain turning manual control functions using the Play Store. Although it is not a durable resolution of all the troubles and you shouldn’t apply apps to boost auto rotate android working. In all cases, it is a great way to put aside the necessity to direct the gadget to Samsung
Receiving Samsung support.
Imagine that Samsung screen still wont rotate. In this case, you have an opportunity to solve problems. If you face difficulties connected with hardware and want to make your device work properly. Call regional Samsung Service Center. There you can see all the possibilities they are ready to offer for you.