This article will help you to learn how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A11 in a few different ways.
Can I unlock my Samsung phone myself?
Before unlocking Samsung Galaxy A11, you need to understand how the phone is locked.
Any Samsung models should have one of the standard screens unlock methods:
Pattern – the phone is locked with a simple drawn pattern
PIN – the phone is locked with 4 or more numbers
Password – the device is locked with 4 or more signs
Fingerprint – for unlocking the phone, you need to scan your fingerprint
Face recognition – for unlocking the device, you have to show your face to the front camera
These unlocking methods can be set up in the Samsung phone settings. You can unlock Samsung Galaxy A11 yourself by entering the correct information.
How do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy A11 screen?
Before you unlock Samsung Galaxy A11, you need to access the screen.
There are also a few ways of unlocking your phone.
Press the Power button on the right edge. This method will work for unlocking any Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.
Double-tap on the screen. This method will work for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A11 if this feature is turned on in the phone settings.
How do I unlock my Samsung A11 if I forgot my password?
If you still can’t unlock Samsung Galaxy A11, you can find an unlocking method that will help you.
Screen lock blockade
If you forgot your password, code, or pattern, or don’t have biometric data you can do a Hard Reset.
It will wipe all data in your smartphone, but you will be able to access it.
This security measure results in a lack of SIM Card authorization. In this situation, you can unlock your phone using a Samsung network unlock code provided by a mobile network provider.
After completing the unlocking process, your Samsung Galaxy A11 will be unlocked permanently and will make your device network free. You will also be able to switch between SIM cards easily and use local SIM cards while traveling abroad, which will save on roaming fees.
To receive an unlock code for your Samsung Galaxy A11, use the following instructions:
- IMEI number – dial *#06# to get your IMEI number. You can also find the IMEI number in your smartphone settings. You will need the first 15 digits of the IMEI number.
- Contact a special service based in your country (such following services as the UK, Europe, Canada, South America, and others) and provide IMEI number that your Samsung Galaxy A11 has. That way, the service can provide you with a code.
- You will get every unlock code from the phone manufacturers database in your country:
NCK code – Network unlock code that unlocks SIMLOCK;
Unfreeze or MCK – unlock code that can reset phone freeze if there are too many wrong codes entered;
SPCK – Service Provider Code that can reset the second level of the lock.
After you received an unlock code, you need to follow these instructions:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A11
- Insert a new SIM card
- Turn on your phone
- The phone will show you one of the two special windows for codes – Sim network unlock pin or Service provider
If you see the Sim network unlock pin message, you need to enter the following unlock codes: input the phone freeze code (MCK) and then the Network unlock code (NCK). Sometimes the phone may ask for SPCK and you can input it after the Network unlock code.
If you see the Service provider message, the order of the unlock codes will be as follows: Unfreeze code (MCK), Service Provider Code (SPCK).
- The unlocking process is complete. Your Samsung Galaxy A11 is now unlocked.
Please note: if your Samsung phone comes from T-mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA, it can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
How do I turn off A11 without password?
The easiest and fastest way to turn off Samsung Galaxy A11 is by holding the Power button.
However, if your Samsung Galaxy A11 is locked, you will need to enter a password to turn it off.
How to turn off Samsung Galaxy A11 using Force Shutdown?
- Long-press the Power and Volume Down buttons for 5 seconds
- Your Samsung Galaxy A11 will show a system menu, but you need to keep pressing the buttons
- Continue holding the buttons until your phone shuts down
After these steps, the device can still ask for a password, so you can try another method.
How to turn off Samsung Galaxy A11 using Recovery Mode?
- Long-press the Power and Volume Down buttons for 6-10 seconds
- When your Samsung Galaxy A11 starts vibrating, release the Power and Volume Down buttons and press the Volume Up button
- Your phone will enter Recovery Mode and you will see a system menu
- Use the Volume Down button to move the selection to the end of the list and choose Power Off
- Press the Power button to confirm Power Off
These were all the ways you can unlock or turn off the Samsung Galaxy A11.
Leave a Reply