Samsung S10 is one of the latest models of mobile devices in the Samsung line. This device carries modern features that will allow you to have a great time with entertainment and are ideal for media. However, we found that many users want the Samsung galaxy s10 screen mirroring on the TV and want to do this in a way that is different from the built-in toolkit. We have found two easy ways for you to do screen mirroring s10.
A power Mirror For Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Mirroring
Judging by the name of this application, it is quite a cool tool for screen mirroring Samsung s10. With this app, you can display your phone screen on your PC, Mac, TV, and even other mobile devices in your home. Moreover, this tool includes many useful features that you can apply while mirroring your phone, including the ability to take a screenshot, record what is happening on the phone screen, add annotations, and manage your devices directly from your personal computer. To learn how to properly use this app to display your phone screen, follow our guide.
Step 1: Go to the Play Market and install the app on your phone and on the device you want to use.
Step 2: Launch the app on both your new phone and TV. Make sure that they are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 3: Connect your phone to the vehicle.
You have three different connection options for galaxy s10 screen mirroring:
- Using the Pin code: Find the “number” icon on your phone, usually located in the upper-right corner, then enter the code that you will see on the TV in the field that opens.
- Using Wi-Fi: on your mobile device, find the mirrored blue “M” button and tap it. It will start searching for devices that are available for connection. When it finishes working, find the name of your TV and select it.
- Using a QR code: just point your phone at the code that will appear on the TV screen and scan it using the app.
This app is an excellent assistant in screen share galaxy s10 on the TV, while being a kind of media adapter that can be used for this purpose. You can turn any TV that supports this app into a smart TV and easily display the screen in all its glory in high resolution. It supports all currently existing platforms. Below we will tell you how to use this app effectively so that you don’t have any difficulties.
- On your phone, go to the screen where the shortcuts are located by simply sliding the hidden top panel down.
- Find the button labeled SmartView and click on it.
- Next, the scan begins, which reveals the currently available devices. Then you just select your TV when the detection process is over.
- Now you can watch what is happening on your phone through your TV screen.
Now you can connect your phone to your TV without much effort and expense, just by downloading our recommended apps, which are an excellent tool for this purpose. If you are looking for a cool third-party app to use instead of the available standard built-in functions of your device screen share galaxy s10, the first option will suit you one hundred percent. If you prefer to simulate a hardware device, then the second option of screen share galaxy s10 will be a great choice for you.
VIDEO THAT WILL HELP YOU
author’s recommendations: Galaxy S10 Wifi Calling: How to Set up this Feature Easily
Leave a Reply