Hello the users of Samsung Galaxy S10! Do you have a problem that is about schedule message on your Galaxy S10? If it is so, don’t worry! This great information will provide you with the steps on how to schedule a text message on a new Galaxy S10. You need to know that there are two kinds of methods. The first one is using the application of Samsung SMS. And the second one is using pulse SMS. Both methods are so easy to apply. Each of them will be shared in detail so that you are able to understand it well. Thus, don’t wait for a long time to find the methods!
The Simple Ways to Schedule Message on Galaxy S10
When you want to know the ways to schedule message on your Samsung Galaxy S10, it is suggested for you to do these steps. Here are they.
- Open the Samsung SMS: The first step is opening the application of the Samsung SMS.
- Draft the text message: Then you are able to draft your text message that you want to schedule
- Tap “+” button: After that, just tap this button that is near the text field. Or, you can also open the three dots. These dots are in the top right corner of the screen. It is done in order to open the calendar.
- Choose the date: Next, you can select the date and the time too.
- Tap Send: In order to schedule, please tap the icon of Send.
How to Use Pulse SMS to Schedule Texts
There is another method that you can use to schedule a message. It uses Pulse SMS. It is the basic android SMS app. By the way, how can you do it? Here are the steps.
- Tap the orange “+” button: Firstly, just tap this button and then choose the contact that you want to message.
- Tap Schedule a message: Before tapping this icon, you need to tap three vertical dots icon in the upper right.
- Set the date and time: Then, it is also important for you to set the date and time. You can set it using the calendar interface.
- Tap add: In this step, you should draft your message first. So, when you have finished, you can tap the icon of adding to the schedule.
The information above is so useful because it is about two methods to schedule message on your Samsung Galaxy S10. If you are the users of this phone, it is of course that you need this information. Just apply it well!